Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fanfiction Notification

Anyway... aside from that emo-centric post... I shall note that that was my second post on this blog and this is now my third! Yay! XDXD

This is just a bit of news for you, if you came to this log through my FF.net account, I want you to know that I am working on a new Zelda/Link (yes, I have played Twilight Princess now) piece, set in modern Hyrule- obviously AU. It's a humour/romance oneshot that has somehow shot past my usual thousand word oneshots and it now at about four thousand. Whew... so we'll see how far it gets.

And also expect an EdxWinry follow up piece sometime in the near-ish future. Yes... a follow up on that awfully-writtin, really OOC oneshot called "Glass Dreams" that I posted about ten months ago. This time it will be from Edward's POV and mostly deals with him and Al trying to get back home. There is a great deal of fluffiness and happiness at the end, though, so don't sweat too much. I'm aiming for a good ending that might make people cry, but I was never good at pulling emotions out of people, so we'll see... hahaha...

Just FWI, these two pieces were not announced in my profile because my profile has not been updated for quite a while, and they're basically just side jobs.

I like to think that my writing has improved since last year, but of course, it's me... so how would I be able to accurately judge whether the quality of my writing is better? XD Lucky you- you get to decide in a little while when I post it! (Expect the ZeLink oneshot out first.)

So, drop me a note, if you want.

Amour, Mariko.

No comments: